From:
Cynthia ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:07:52 -0500
I have this little rescue named Taz, Tazzy-mo, Taz-man-, or Mo-zilla
when he's nippy. He is a rescue that went through some rough times
before he stole my heart. We all have heard the stories, his is not so
far off...neglect, malnourishment... He didn't know what it was like to
have a potty box or a clean one for that matter, clean blankets, and at
5, he didn't know how to play. Those things have changed, though he has
still been having trouble learning to play.

He loves his hoomins, and tags along after me as I go about my morning
chores...makes me think of a toddler....

So one day, when I needed a shower, I felt it just not nice to put him
in his cage to do so. I took him, a piddle pad and all my shower
supplies to the bathroom. placed the piddle pad in the most appropriate
spot. and proceeded to disrobe.

Now, I have orange nail polish on my toes... I'm on the orange team at
the local gym, it's another story. I didn't think anything of it. Tazzy
is watching as I take my socks off and all of a sudden he goes into
this crazy funky, I don't know what to do with my body, weasel war
dance with his head waving in the air, mouth open. Then he nips my
toes, and does his crazy dance again as if saying "get a load of those
toes!" I swear that weasel was seriously laughing at my toes and my
orange nail polish! The best thing? After 5 months of loving him and
caring for him as he should have been from the start, Tazzy danced! It
warmed my heart and gave me joy to see him so happy. That's the good
stuff. That's why we do this.....

Cindy and the slightly Used gang