Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:45:38 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!

The monthly meeting on the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network will be this
Saturday, September 11th, from 6-9pm at the Clairmont Mobile Home Park
Recreation Building - 13531 Clairmont Way, Oregon City, OR.

Visitors and guests are welcome as always <G>.

This month, instead of our normal 'Potluck' we are having a ***SPUD
SPECTACULAR*** ~!~!  Towit, we provide the baked potatoes, you provide
the toppings.  Be creative ~!  Be insane~!  Or just be normal . . . what
toppings do you like??  Bacon?  Parmesan?  Chili?  Garlic?  Chives?  What
about simple things like butter or sour cream?  Bring enough topping so
others can experiment and be creative ~!~!

We plan to hold a raffle of gardening related items to match the theme.

Our special 'Guest' of the night will be Chris Mathis of the Oregon
Ferret Shelter.  Her recovery is going well and we are so happy that
she is able to resume such a vital part of what makes the PFSN.

Our discussion of the night will focus on the upcoming PACIFIC NORTHWEST
FERRET SHOW (November 13th).  Only the second AFA sanctioned show in the
state of Oregon.  Still a lot of planning to do to make this a memorable
event.

At present we are still looking for Sponsors for 2 of the Championship
Rings and several of the Specialty Rings.  We need to have sponsor
information in and confirmed by September 30th.  If you, your company -
shelter - group, or anyone you know is interested in sponsoring, please
let us know.

The awards for the Championship Classes will be done by Wilson's Glass
Art.  You can get an idea of the quality of work and craftmanship by
checking the website  http://www.wilsonsglassart.com/StoreFront.bok .
Excellent pieces ~!~!~!

Thus far, the plan for the Championship awards will include an etched /
engraved wall mirror for the Best in Show category and etched / engraved
photo frames for first place in the Championsip Classes.

Warm Fuzzies ~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com