From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 11:39:17 EST
Re: mandy and pals...
Why do they have to live together?  I'm always in favor of letting time
take it's course.  It doesn't seem fair to *any* of them to force the
issue.  If you can give them space from each other (ie, separate cages,
maybe come out together for playtime, let them keep their distance if
that's what they want) and they co-exist, fine (sounds somewhat similar
to my situation, only with separate rooms instead of cages.) But I don't
think it's fair to any of them to force them to live together if one is
terrified and the others are always being attacked.  Sounds pretty
stressful.  If you can enjoy them separately from each other, why not?