Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:06:25 -0500
I've been in choirs for years, so I sing a lot around the apartment.
Actually, all of the animals hate it, except for Coke.  If I can't find
him, all I have to do is start singing, and here he comes!  He'll climb
my arm and just sit on my shoulder watching my mouth the whole time.  It's
too cute!!!

I also wanted to share my fuzzies' favorite song:

(Sung to the tune of The Duke of Earl)

Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of.....
Dook Dook Dook Dooka
Dook Dook Dook Dooka
Dook Dook Dook!

To Sam (who has a "flying ferret" named Sheila, after a "blond" in a comic
strip)

Well, you know, they do say blondes are "flighty" *snigger* (No
offense!!!!)

To S Jones (whose boy Soda tries to disappear into the floor)

We have brownish carpet (ugh, but it's an apartment!), and Coke seems to
think that if he flattens himself enough, I won't see him in front of the
door waiting to escape.  This is his "Camo-ferret" act.  The funniest thing
is the look he gives me when I pick him up and put him on the bed.  It's
like he's saying "Mommy, I'm the same color, how did you see me?!?!"

Blessings,

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, and Chitterbox)

Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398