Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:09:48 EST
Well Dec. 26 was a sad day for all of us, we had to help Koto "Momma
Hen" cross the bridge. We called her Momma Hen because she thought she
was momma to all the babies, she was always grooming them, and if one
was sick, she always always right there with her. It never gets any
easier no matter how many times you have gone through losing a baby,
Momma was our first baby, and what a sweetheart of a lady she was. When
the Bridge Greeters return, could you please make sure our little Momma
is ok and that she gets her wings. I held her the entire time she was
going to the bridge, I told her it was ok to go, and that all of her
sisters and brothers and cousins and daddy and gramma love her and
we'll all miss her, but she wasn't going to be in pain or sick anymore
and she could play with all of her sisters and brothers and cousins
that had already crossed the bridge... We know she is happy, healthy
and having a great time in Heaven.

We miss you Momma Hen...
God Bless...
Daddy, Gramma, and all of your brothers, sisters and cousins...