From:
Cindy Claus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 09:29:36 -0500
Smokey Don't like fleas.
I am Smokey a female ferret 3 years old and called the ferret from hell by
my humin care givers.

I have been havin a bad time with sand fleas this year in south texas due to
the fact of very little rain . and discovered how to get rid of them pest
and smell like a lady doing it.  Here is my secret, I had the humin go to
the store and get kitten flea shampoo, along with some raid bug killer ((
PURPLE CAN )) Do not spray it on the humin with it ! ! ! OK! ! ! Next have
them call the avon lady.  She sells a product called (((( SKIN SO SOFT ))))
Now I hope you do not mind your humin giving you a bath <OH !  BOY !  WATER
!  !  > <VBFG> (VERY BIG FERRET GRIN) When they bathe you do not let them
forget to scrub under the chin or behind the ears, (Them humin kids forget
to wash this place all the time ) After they get you all soapy is the time
to shake so they have to take a bath also .  When they rinse you do not let
them forget the chin or ears eather .Now have them Spray you with a mixture
of skin so soft 1/8 tea spoon to a gal of water .  All over do not let them
forget the tummy ((This replaces the oils that the bath removed along with
making you smell good for the boy's There will be a party tonight )), Then
have them dry you off.  Now it is the time for you to go play while they
still have work to do .  But watch them so they do it right!  You know
humin's .  Have them change the potty out along with the bedding in your
house.  then have them spray under your cage with raid , And do not let them
get any on you.  Now you need to have them do this about three times .
Because the life cycle of a flea is 10 ( ten ) TO 14 (fourteen ) days ,How
long it takes for them pest to hatch out of the eggs .

  Now for a little humor about our humin care givers

  A FERRET CALLED SEX  ! ! !
Swiped and changed from the sheltie list I did not write it Just modify-ed
it ((FERRETED IT ))

When people buy a ferret , They usually name him something like chuckles or
speed bump .  WELL I chose to name my ferret " SEX ".  But lately sex has
been A little embarrassing to me.  I remember one day I took Sex to city
hall to get a license for him.  I went up to the clerk and said "I would
like a license for SEX " He said he would like to have one Too.  I said "You
Don't Understand, I've had Sex since I was Nine years old" He said "I must
have been quite a kid"

Last year they were auditioning Ferrets for a commercial on ferret food.
took sex to the studio to see if the would get the part.  But suddenly Sex
started to run off around the studio.  I went after him, But the crew manger
grabbed my arm and asked what I was doing here?  I told him I was hopping to
have sex on tv.  He called me a showoff!  !

One day Sex ran out on me in the middle of the night.  I went around the
Neighborhood Looking for him.  A cop came and asked what I was doing.  I
told him I was looking for SEX !

  MY CASE COMES UP THIS FRIDAY !!

   WHAT WILL THE JUDGE SAY ????????

I hope I did not offend the writer of this story by changing it from dog to
ferrets AND I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE THE AUTHOR

Phillip Owned by Smokey (the ferret from hell) Kiki (the furry Worm) Wiskey
(ferret In Heaven)
 Ceria (The inside sheltie)