From:
Jackie DeCarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 07:45:09 -0500
Just a thought.... when a fuzzy passes it would be nice to get a personal
note from a fuzzy angel....we are already in grieving and a word from an
"angel" in a private email sounds wonderful...people can either email you
separately or you can pick up on the FML... your services will always be
welcome in my home.and I believe others as well.... Please don't feel let
down Sara has a wonderful gift and once word gets around there are other
"angels" she will be most welcome.  We need more outlets to express our
sadness and then feel our fuzzy is safe and comfortable where they are...
Sandee has been wonderful and has given me great comfort in my hour of
need....

Jackie
Peanut, Bandit, Dominic
Cybil, Buster & Delaney
At the bridge: Taz, Opie, Plato and Harvey