From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:47:09 -0700
 ...I am referring to this little ditty...

>From:    Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: A last reply to Zen on IBD
>
>My two ferrets were also diagnosed by a lab.  as this post had stated.

That is fine.  But where did I ever refer to you as being the person I
was describing as over using the term?

...and I just wanted to comment, my comment that was commented upon, I
was not commenting on your previous comments, at least I don't think I
was...

Now wasn't that a confusing sentence?!  Anyway, when I posted the
information about my ferrets and the many lab tests they had been
subjected to, it was an attempt at a supportive response to whomever had
brought up the fact they had a ferret with IBD that was diagnosed with
lab tests.  Now, who was that, I don't know now, but the title of their
post which included the lab information was "A last reply to Zen on IBD",
so it her/him that was doing the replying, and not me.

That probably did not help to clarify anything.  Anyway, I never meant
to imply I had been accused of over-using the term IBD, nor was I
specifically posting to justify using the term.  I was just re-affirming
the lab involvement, I guess....

Minta & the ferrets