From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:10:22 -0500
>My opinion of her is that she needs to get support and approval here
>because she doesn't get it at home- so she posts everything that happens
>as it happens, instead of waiting and seeing how things are going, and
>then posting.

THANK YOU!  That is exactly what is going on.  A lot of people I know
think ferrets are cute, but that is all they know about them.  I am the
only one who is a "ferret person".  Also, when someone has depression,
little things seem to become extreamy urgent and the important things
become lost under the weight.  I am the kind of person who watches the
news in place of saturday morning cartoons.  I like getting the facts
when they happen as they happen.  I realize that not everyone can seperate
facts when they come that fast.  I appologize for that.  I will try to
wait a while before posting, I am not used to a group of people who react
so strongly so quickly.  It's almost like mass hysteria of the ferret
kind :) I do realize that everyone out there loves ferrets and that is
the driving force behind the reactions, I think there ferrets benifit from
it.  Just please understand this saga as it's being called is becoming
less and less based on fact.

Amanda and Monty the Mental

Have you lost your mind?  Better check your ferrets hidey hole!

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html