Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:32:18 EST
I took Kit in for adernal surgery on 1/20/04.Went to work,knew my vet
would do all in his power with his gift of knowledge from God.

The surgery was a very invasive one.Kit Kit had a Concord grape sized
tumor attached to her vena cava,kidney & liver.Vet said it was a mess to
do the surgery.She stayed in ICU for the remainder of the day.I talked
tthe vet into letting me bring Kit home rather than herhere,as the on
call vet wouldn't know what to do.(On call vet is rather cluelss on
ferts)

Kit came home & I had her in my bed all night so I could monitor/feed.
Every 3 hours.Around midnight ,Kit vomitted,and again about 3 a.m.

I took her to the vets office at 7 a.m.  as they would be keeping her
while I worked.Kit puked once at the vets.As we arrived.She didn't want
to eat.I was petrified that she'd die.

And then,a wonderful thing happened.A special lady(Judith) did Reiki on
Kit.About 9-9:30 her time.Which would be about 7-7:30 my time.Kit stopped
vomitting & started eating,energy level got up,she was coming out of the
woods.Vet had thought we's lose her.

I'm not familar with Reiki.But I know that it,& God brought my Kit back
to me.And to Judith,many thanks for using your Reiki on Kit.I know what
it did .I believe.

Dooks,Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com