Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:50:28 EDT
>Hi, I was advised to have this message posted here.  I was suppose to
>adopt a 6 month old Albino baby from Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven in NC.

Mystical, or whatever your name is:

I don't know what the 'dilemma' you are referring to.

I have supported and known Diane Campbell of Ferret Guardian Rescue
Haven of NC for over five years.  She and her husband are valiant in the
commitment to rescue and adoption of ferrets.  If and when she gets the
time from taking care of over 70 ferrets, she will adopt out to you, if
warranted.

Please do not align her or her shelter publicly just b/c you haven't 'got'
the ferret you want.  There are many sick ferrets in the shelter needing
daily (twice) meds, surgery, med care, and fundraising to consider.

If you want to refer questions or concerns to me, please do so at

Shari Gunter
Board Member
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, NC
www.FerretGuardian.org