From:
"Mark Sonder, CSEP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 19:08:24 -0500
Dear All:

http://marksonderproductions.com/Blizzard/Ferret.html
2 days ago was our beloved little Blizzard's birthday. He would have
been 11 years young. As it turns out we needed to help him over The
Bridge in August 2008. We still miss him still very much and would
like his name to live on.
http://fuzzyfrenzy.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

We established The Blizzard Memorial Fund back in 2008. Money is
collected for this fund and administered by the good people at
Support Our Shelters (SOS).

Blizzard was the amazing little guy who inspired us to set up a fund
in his name to help abused, neglected and abandoned ferrets who were
not loved and treasured as he was during his too short of a lifetime.

"Blizzard was a wonderful ambassador and this memorial is a great way
to recognize his contribution wherever you took him. Congrats to you
and your wife for giving him the opportunity to show people what a
great and loving friend ferrets can be."
--Barb and the Underfoot Family

Won't you help these ferrets that are still alive that have so much to
give, and give it unconditionally to those that will love them?

Please send your checks today to Support Our Shelters and put Blizzard
Memorial Fund in the memo line.

Make checks payable to "Support Our Shelters" and mail to:

Support Our Shelters
100 Walsh Road
Lansdowne, PA 19050

www.SupportOurShelters.org
501(c)3 non-profit Tax ID: 23-3062176

OR

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:

We thank you, the ferrets you will be helping, and if Blizzard is
still waiting for us at The Rainbow Bridge, we are very positive
that he would thank you as well by kissing you on your nose!

Thank you!

Happy...Healthy...

Please contact me to learn how you can have headline entertainment at
your meeting, convention or event!

Mark Sonder, MM, CSEP
Mark Sonder Productions, Inc.
+1-540-636-1640
www.marksonderproductions.com

Buy the book, Event Entertainment and Production"
<http://www.amazon.com/dp/0471263060/?tag=marksonderpro-20>

Recent Press: - CBS Money Watch
<http://markets.cbsnews.com/cbsnews/news/read/24446263/Award_Winning_Music_&_Talent_Agency_Mark_Sonder_Productions_Celebrates_28_Successful_Years_in_the_Events_Business>-
<http://finance.boston.com/boston/news/read/24293848/Nate_Evans