From:
"Thomas W. Kemper, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 15:41:23 -0500
Hey FML'ers.
I've just received information from the Gregg County Animal shelter (East
Texas), that they have a little female ferret that has been turned in due to
its owner being evicted from her apartment.  The little girl is sable with a
ink blot nose, a real sweetie.  She's a lap dog ferrer, if you know what I
mean.  She'll play kissie face 'til you're worn out if you let her.  Age is
unknown, I spoke to the vet who cares for her, and cannot find any record of
any shots except those given as a kit, which probably means she'll need the
complete series.  The need isn't urgent as the shelter has a place to keep
her, but it's really a dog and cat shelter, and she's in with the cat cages.
I'd really like to help get her placed, since my wife said if any more
animals came in our house, they'd better be carrying a ticket to a Caribbean
cruise around their neck!!!  If you are close by, and can be verified as a
qualified ferret owner, this little girl needs a home.  There won't be any
adoption fees, but just the cost of covering her shots, which we'll get for
her, or you can do it with your vet.  Feel free to e-mail me off line if you
can help her out.  Thanks.  Tuck Kemper

Proudly owned by Major Burns (ferret face),and Scooter (the dook of
earl), and currently hosting two foster fuzzies, Baby and Anja.  :-)