From:
Carla Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 22:50:42 -0400
The Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club will have it's next meeting Saturday,
August 17, at 2:00 pm.  Dr. Mark Lenox, DVM of Crossroads Animal Hospital
will be our guest speaker.

The meeting will be held at Westside Christian Church, 416 Clayton Road in
El Paso, TX.

Ferrets WILL be allowed at this meeting under the following guidelines:

1.  You must have proof of current Rabies and CDV vaccines either on file
with the Club, or with you, for each ferret you bring.
2.  The ferret(s) should be healthy, with no sign of illness for the month
prior to the meeting, and no history of ECE.
3.  You are responsible for cleaning up any presents your ferret might
"bestow" upon the meeting.  ;-)  Bring your own litterpan, water bottle and
snacks.
4.  All ferrets must be properly restrained, either in arms, on leash, or in
a carrier.

We have to be very careful about this, both to protect our critters, and to
keep the church friendly toward the idea of having critters there!  (hard to
find a place big enough to meet, that doesn't cost us anything, that will
also allow the ferrets....)

For more info, or directions to the meeting, please call me at 915-852-1842
in the evenings, or contact Lea at 505-678-2395 if you are in NM.  (Please
don't email me - I'm having pooter problems, and this thing will probably
wind up in the shop for a few days.....)

GBUE
Carla & the Woozlemaniacs
Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club