From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:43:01 -0400
Hi everyone,

Just updating my last post from this morning: Eddie pooped out the rest
of the condom! (man, that sounds weird out of context...) I have never
in my life been so happy to see weird poop. He had some runs initially
which had me a little concerned, but I think that was because of all
the Laxatone. This is such a load off my mind. I'll keep watching him
just to make sure, but I'm pretty sure it was just the one big piece--
I don't think he was chewing for long enough to get a lot of little
bits. He seems to be feeling great too, has only recently gone to bed
after bouncing around the house like a super ball for the last couple
of hours. I will keep you posted, and hopefully I can get started on
finding him a fuzzy brother or sister. I want to voluntarily get
another ferret after above fiasco-- what is wrong with me?!

Rachel and Eddie