From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 09:25:46 +0200
Hi

Last few months one of my ferrets have had some skin-problems on his tail
(no hair loss).  It's building up spots and dry skin bumps and I tried to
keep it clean and softened it up with creme.  If the skin bumps fall off it
draws blood.  It doesn't seem to bother him( except trying to clean it) No
one here ever seen anything like it before, even tried antibitotic creme
once as well, but it keeps coming back.  Any help would be appriciated

/Helen