From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:53:18 -0500
Dear DJ,

As you know I've been busy, and got busier when my mum's pup, just
little over a year herself, gave birth to six new puppies! Poor thing
was in labor for two days!! But now the pups are just opening their
eyes and barking in their sleep, must be chasing baby bunnies is what
I'm thinking, and the baby bunnies are all laughing at those pups
because they can't even walk properly yet!

So here is a note from Roo.

HI MOM,

Oops cap lock on, but it still looks really cool, like a banner from
the Bridge - H I M O M - yep it looks great! Kanga is here with me,
and she is being a bit bossy, wants me to "get to the point" - ok, ok,
she's here! There I got to the point! Even a foldy ferret such as I can
get to a point, or a flatness, or a roundy-round like a fuzzy doughnut!
Writing is fun, I would have done more of it with you, but it wouldn't
have made much sense and would have looked a lot like this mds
n.jk23uihurhuteirkmytkior.

Haha, Kanga danced across the keyboard and it made me laugh till
ferretone came outta me nose. Which I did lick up, cause why let
anything that good go to waste - Kanga said that was gross, that
she wouldn't be caught doing that, because she's a lady.

I would though, and I did!

As for her getting here, it was a Wednesday, November the 9th. I know
that's a l o n g time ago, and for that everyone here, mostly Pie is
sorry for getting to this so late. Which is why we asked if we could
write you instead.

  --------------------

My turn now. Hi mommy, it's me Kanga. You know I didn't want to leave,
but me and Roo are part of one and another, like two pea's in a pod, or
two ferrets in a snuggly sack. It hurt not seeing him there, or feeling
his warm breath near when I was sleeping, or cuddling with him. I love
him so very much, and I love you too. I wanted to stay and and make you
happy, and if Roo was there I would have, but when ferrets are as close
as we are ... I guess it's like when hoomin's talk about soul mates. I
guess that's what we are, and you were the keeper of our love, our
lives, our safety and our happiness and you did the best job ever! I
don't think there is another mommy out there that is as good as you,
and there never will be!

Roo told me that this place is fun, but it's only a place where we wait
for you. When he told me that I got so excited I war danced for hours!
So I will get to see you again, and I hope that when you come, I am the
first one you pick up and cuddle!

We love you MOMMY,

Love and lots of fuzzy kisses,
Kanga & Roo