Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:29:09 EDT
Well, here we go once again, I had to help our Sweet Molly "Mollykins"
across the bridge this morning, this is beginning to be a weekly thing,
but I suppose that is to be expected sense most of our babies are close
to the same age, our little angel went down very quickly, she had a
tumor in her spleen and there wasn't much that could be done for her.
Four in four weeks is quite enough.

We miss you sweet baby...

We all love you...

Daddy, gramma, and all of your brothers, sisters and cousins...

I love you Mollykins...
Daddy...