From:
Kiri Pinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:25:34 -0500
Hi, I have never posted anything before, I usually just read what
everyone has to say.  But tonight I lost my baby.  His name was Osiris
and he wasn't even a year old.  It hurts so bad.  I had fuzzies before
but they passed on and then I got pregnant so I wanted to wait until my
son was older so that he could understand and also so that I would have
more time.  Three long years passed.  Then I got Osiris, I was so happy.
He was the sweetest fuzzy ever, never a nip just never-ending love.  Then
last night he seemed a little off, he wasn't running around playing.  I
made an appointment at the vets today, I even left work early and took
him over there.  The vet did some tests but wasn't sure what was wrong
then at 7:00pm I got the call that he had died.  The vet is doing an
autopsy tonight so hopefully I will have some answers tonight.  But
nothing will fill the void I feel, I wish I had just kept him home so he
could have been with me when he went.  My eyes hurt from all the tears
I've shed tonight.  In any case I just wanted to share this with people
who I thought would understand my grief, who wouldn't say "it's just an
animal".  I miss him so much........

Kiri