From:
Another ferret Mom & Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 00:33:27 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have one of those wire marshal cages, the bottom is the metal pan that
comes right out, easy to clean, and has the ramp to go to the first level,
then a ramp to go to the top level.  It's in great shape, but I'm looking
to trade for a SMALLER one.

I am not going to be using the smaller one for housing a ferret, just for
when my friends bring their ferrets over and when we get talking and all I
don't want them leaving them in their carrier as my friend Sharons ferret
Squeaky always poops in it and all.  This way, if I have a smaller cage,
just for one ferret, I can have a small litter box in it, food and a water
bottle, and of course a hammock, and I'm sure her ferret would be more
comfortable in that than the carrier.  She comes over daily, and Squeaky
does not like other ferrets as she is older, so putting them in or letting
her stay out with mine is not an option.

If you would be interested in trading a smaller cage for this larger cage,
please email me and I will email you pictures of it, there's nothing at all
wrong with it, I just would like a small one as this one takes up to much
space, and I don't use it anyway, but would need a smaller one for Sharons
baby.  I live in PA, so I guess we'd have to do UPS, which I would pay for
both ways of course.  Thank You so much.

Georgie is doing great, eating and playing, he's coming along.  He is
such a character, each day he opens up more and we see more of the real
"George", not the scared George.  Give your fur kids a hug from mine.

Another Ferret Mom & Dad