From:
Heather Batykefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:09:52 -0400
Hello!  My name is Heather and I have two adorable fuzzies named Madison
and Phantom....Unfortunately, when I took my first ferret to my vet I was
told by him that ferrets "do not need vaccines." Luckily, I had read all
about ferrets before getting one, and I knew better.  Here, my vet has the
ferret vaccines, but just feels that they do not need them.  Anyway, my
Madison has a cold that I think is turning into a respiratory infection,
and I would like to take her to a vet that has experience with ferrets.
Does anyone in the Cranberry Township/Butler Area (PA) know of a good
vet??  OR...my boyfriend lives near Youngstown/Boardman, Ohio...I could
take them to a vet near him (whatever it takes to find a good vet for
my babies!!)  ANy help would be greatly appreciated!!  You can email me
directly.  Thanks!