From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:27:19 -0400
Hi

I still have car magnets in all three styles available if you haven't
gotten your yet.  Scarlett Gray will be bringing these magnets to the
Ferret Symposium for me so if you are attending you can pick your
purchase up there.  A huge thanks to Scarlett for doing this since I
can't attend.

As a reminder they are as follows:

Rescue- white w/black paw prints
Please Spay and Neuter- blue w/ white paw prints
I adopted my ferret- white w/black paw prints

Ribbons are $4 each.

Shipping is:
1-3 ribbons  $1.06
4-5 ribbons  $1.75
6-10 ribbons $3.00

Checks or MO's made out to PFRA

Mailed to:
PFRA
PO Box 724
Greensburg, PA 15601

Paypal ( account transfers only- no credit cards, sorry)

Direct to [log in to unmask]

Any inquiries please e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask] as I am
not always able to keep up with all the lists on a daily basis.

Please specify which style(s) you want with your order so I know what to
send you.

Please cross-post this to any other lists you feel would be interested.
All proceeds benefit the PFRA so please spread the word!

Sincerely
Tara Palaski
PFRA