From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 18:08:22 -0400
Hello every1,

I am looking for a gray sable ferret.  I do not care if it is m/f .  I have
looked all over for one and when I went to get it is was already sold.  It
has benn threee weeks of nonstop looking.  If any one knows of someplace i
may be able to find one please let me know.

I am also looking for ferret showsor a ferret group to join .  I live in ft.
laud florida and I am having a really hard time finding ferret groups down
here.  If you know of anything please drop me a line.

my email is: [log in to unmask]

thanks so much
 Sherri
Nosey and Trouble