From:
Kathy Rapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 20:13:04 EDT
i know this may not be a good topic,  but i know of no where else to go other
than the pet shop.  i thought this might be a better place.  i know that
there are some ferrets that need to be "put down"  for various reasons,
 hopefully illness,  or natural.  sometimes they are just too mean.  ANYway,
 i work for an exhibit firm and we are needing a large adult ferret for
taxidermy display.  unfortunatly we are needing it soon!   male or female.
 coat must be in good condition.  the sweetie will have a "good permanent
home" in a museum.  descreet and humane euthanization available.  and if you
wish to visit we will tell you where it will be located.

i know many of you will not be happy with this,  but i believe that this is
better than putting a young one to sleep that hasn't had much of a chance to
live.

all responses will be private and descrete.  please e-mail me directly,  with
your phone # and the best time to call you before this monday,  and someone
will get with you.

thank-you all,
kathy.
owner for 18 years and hopefully many more!