From:
Ken Nyren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:17:20 -0400
Around our house I prefer the Swheat Scoop and My wife likes the
Yesterdays news.  We have not been able to find woodstove pellets but
have tried woody pet.  Both of us agreed woody pet was the worst stuff
we had ever used from a mess standpoint.  Yes we pay more for a bag of
Swheat but being able to scoop efficiently reduces the amount we use so
the overall cost per month is less.  Our ferrets also prefer the Swheat
to other litters.  We have put multiple boxes in the cages with different
litters in them and the Swheat is always the one they use the most.
(besides I get to pick the litter because I do ze poopinze scoopinze)

For insurance we have Farm Bureau.  We are also fully covered when we
take our ferrets out for education days.  We have checked around and
have not found better pricing, and we had a break in last year with a
big claim, everything was handled with no problems and no rate increase.
I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Ken Nyren

Ken Nyren, 10/4/2006