From:
Tony O'Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 14:04:24 -0000
A message was put on my site from George telling me how one of his ferrets
was seen nose to nose with one of his guinea-pigs and this reminded me of
the time I put it on one of the ferret sites that I could let my ferrets
and rabbits out together, once I had posted that my rabbits and ferret
could be out together and not wish to kill each other and I was shot down
in flames for saying it.

http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/houseferrets13uk
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets

Written by Tony O'Sullivan .SMWR inc.  NHFA, UK
Any one who wishes to reuse this article must use it in it entirety