Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:58:59 GMT
Starting now and going for at least until Halloween, ALL proceeds from
sales of bedding and jewelry (and anything else) at ferretbedding.com
will go to Lori Sies for the Marengo 700. I don't have pictures of the
jewelry up yet, but I'll be working on that this weekend. In the mean
time, you can see an example on Kat's raffle.

I also have a number of random books on sale at amazon.com under the
seller name theclover and will donate those sales. And I do still have
some things under the seller name wclovergal (or store name rezweezils)
on ebay, though I'll be transferring those to thingsforferritz (a
multi-shelter store) in the near future. Anyhow, sales there will also
go to these little guys.

After Halloween, I hope that nearly all of the Marengo 700 will be
dispersed to shelters throughout the country. At that time, the plan is
to have a list of those shelters and how many ferrets each one took on
ferretbedding.com . Buyers will be able to choose a shelter from that
list. That shelter will get the proceeds. The books and things are just
taking up space. I already have tons of fabric, charms, and beads--if
they can help, I'm grateful.

(Finally, for collectors of fine books, if there are any of you out
there, please email me about a copy of The Waterbabies--with the
original Jesse Wilcox Smith illustrations. Another big-ticket item,
if you can figure out shipping: fine china, Tirschenreuther Baronesse
white service for 8, perfect condition.)

--Clover and the rezweezils
(Rezweezil Ferret Rescue and ferretbedding.com )