From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 14:59:16 -0500
I just got the bad news that the blood test reveals probably kidney
problems and not Insulinoma.  (The glucose was over 100 today.  It was 23
on Wednesday.) We'll know more for sure when they recheck something with
the globulin.  Sorry I can't be more specific because I'm so upset and in
shock, not to mention sitting here crying (and I'm at work).  If it's
kidney he only has 3 to 4 months.  It could be because of the (insert your
favorite swear word here) Aleutians Disease virus.  I really don't want to
loose another one, I've already lost 3 this year.

Anybody out there been through kidney problems that could give me some
advice?  Actually I'm looking for HOPE!

Mary and The Very Sad 12 Munchkins