From:
Dawn Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:08:16 EDT
I adopt only hard (read this as impossible) to adopt out ferrets.  I'm a
vet tech and have access to several vets either through my job or the
volunteering that I also do.  I currently have 12 ferrets living with me
and of those half came from the FML.  I don't get a chance to post often,
between the 12 ferrets (8 have medical issues), full time job, 3 human
children and my volunteering so I haven't really followed up on any of
the adoptions.

But while I am here answering this particular post I would also like to
take a few minutes to thank EVERYONE on this list.  I have gotten an
immeasurable amount of information, advice and support from this list and
the people on it.  It's the first thing I look forward to in the morning.
I appreciate everyone's input to our discussions....thank you!!!

Dawn