From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:17:34 -0500
The Volunteers at Ferret Wise SHELTER are looking at setting up Ferret
Meetups in the Keene area.

The group would be for humans only- no ferrets allowed.  And would
primarily be a Q&A, social meeting with occasional Topic speakers.

We are looking into a location where folks could gather, drink coffee
etc.  We NEED input on this monthly gathering to effectively get it off the
ground.

Open to the public, no fees, just bring your interest & questions.  The
date will be the 3rd Saturday of each month at 2 PM in the Keene, NH
area.

Please email [log in to unmask]
if this meetup is of interest to you!

THANKS!