Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2013 06:32:03 -0800
All shelters must be registered by November 30! No exceptions!

For registered and approved shelters, ferrets must be posted by
December
15. When you choose a picture to post with your ferrets' bios, please
make sure his/her head/face is centered in the picture. The way we
create the pictures that show up on the Tree pages (thumbnails) is:
the program shrinks the image down, adds the ferret's name, and saves
it as a .gif so we can add the overlays of Santa or the Rainbow.

If you post a bad picture after November 30, we may not have time to
fix it, so please make sure your pictures look good before you post
them!

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.