From:
Jessica Cropper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:07:50 EDT
I am 17 years old, and have been more loving and responsible for my fuzzies
than their previous owners.  They came to me two weeks ago, no hair on
their tails, dull eyed and nippy.  They have since then become happy,
dooking little angels, have already stopped nipping me altogether (although
strangers still get it good), and their carpet bombing is down to a
minimum.

Saying that teenagers are irresponsible is leaving out all those "adults"
who have MORE power to make changes, who are DEFINITELY expected to be
responsible, and aren't.

Don't forget them.

Jessica
Bijoux and Francesca too