From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:42:46 -0500
I am writing this for Steve Putman as he lives in Mass.  and doesn't have
a computer.  Steve just lost Thor today to an extream case of ECE.  Steve
had come down from Mass. in the spring of 2003 to purchase Thor ( at the
time his name was Cadbury) from me.  Thor was his world, his buddy and
best friend, next to his wife Renae of course.  They did everything
together.

Steve is not a well man, and his heart is breaking from the loss of
Thor.  Thor's sister, Angel, is also having a hard time dealing with his
passing.  Please let Thor know how much Steve, Renar and Angel loved him
and that they miss him terribly.  He is an extreemly handsom Chocholate
Point Male ferret with a fantastic personality.  So please keep an eye
out for him and just one more favor, could you please let Thor send all
of them a big loving kiss and some ferret tickles.

Thanks!  Thor's first mom,
Debi

WEASLE QUEEN