From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:51:45 -0500
friends...and such wonderful friends...

i have something to say...and somehow i don't think it is going to come
out right...:(

so many of you have said that if you win the afghan for raffle by me thru
SOS...that you want me to keep it...and i appreciate that ...so much...
but i want everyone to know that that had never occured to me at all when
i offered it for raffle...

AND!...i don't want ANYONE to feel guilty if they want to keep it...it
would make me happy if someone wanted it...cause i know they would
treasure it for what it is...a work of love...and a gift of love...

i really am not saying this right...but please...i do not want someone...
anyone...not buying tickets because they would feel guilty if they won it
and wanted to keep it...

OK?
love,
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!

Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.