From:
Marc Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 1994 01:12:19 -0500
I just found out that my CA state assemblyman
is one of the committee holdout on pending ferret legislation
I am going to be drafting a letter and calling his office

If there is any one out there who has some short good
arguments for legalizing ferrets in CA please send them
to me so that I can pass them off as my own.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Marc Jensen                           |                   [log in to unmask]

P.S. Bongo has passed away.  I don't want to talk about it
it was a horrific accident.  I decided that instead of getting
another ferret I would work towards legalizing ferrets in CA.