Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 08:00:16 -0400
My name is Sophie and I am a 6 month old rescued ferret. When I was
rescued from the Pawtucket Animal Shelter, I weighed less than one
pound. I am deaf and sometimes I bit people when they scared me. Now
I am a robust, happy ferret with new ferrents and I want to tell all
the ferrents out there about my new job.

I have been selected to be the official mascot for MyFerretStore.com!

This store was started abour a year ago by my ferrent, Joanne, and her
friend, Phyllis. They have owned ferrets for over 10 years and decided
to share their experience with caring for ferrets by opening an online
store for ferret supplies and ferret accessories. Mommy JoJo and Auntie
Phyllis have asked me to tell all you ferrents on the FML that you can
purchase Totally Ferret foods from their store. And, while you are
shopping, you can check out the other ferret supplies, like Ferretone
and ferret bedding. So, just log into http://myferretstore.com,
register as a member and have fun shopping.

Very soon you will see my picture on the store along with lots of
"Sophie Sez" suggestions. I will also be available soon to answer any
questions you may have regarding the products on the store. So Sohpie
sez... "Hope to hear from you soon".