From:
Kimberly Tabickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 15:16:05 -0700
For Judith who was wondering about portable litter boxes I use tupperware
containers.  They come small enough to fit into carriers and if your carrier
is plastic you can stick some duct tape on the bottom of the litterbox so it
doesn't slide around.  Plus they all come with lids so when you aren't using
it you can stick the lid on it so it doesn't spill.  I use these around the
house too for places where you cant fit a full size pan (behind a door, in a
corner where there is a heat outlet in the floor, etc).

I finally found a food that Puff the Cat Chow junkie will eat- Nutro's
Natural Choice Kitten.  So anybody else out there with a fert that won't eat
anything but Cat Chow- give this a try.  They taste pretty much the same (
cat chow seems a bit saltier) Yes, thats right, I did the cat food taste
test!  Science Diet wins for flavor if you ask me, but none of the ferrets
will touch it!  Well, that leaves more for me- anybody want to come over for
kibble casserole?

  Kim