From:
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:24:24 -0700
As a ferret rescue, also one of very few in our state of Arizona, we
have received many older guys, recently as old as 7+ years. Many of our
surrenders these days are older ferrets and, yes they will probably
stay with us until they go over the rainbow bridge. It is the most we
have ever seen. I also say, please support your local ferret shelter.
Ferret shelters do not get the recognition that other sanctuaries for
dogs and cats do yet our expenses are probably more. There are less big
events, like adopt an older dog month etc. from bigger organizations,
for ferrets. Our donations are down to half of what it was last year
at this time.

Thanks to those who have supported us, or any other ferret sanctuary
through the years.

Warm regards,
Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary, An All Volunteer Organization
"A New Beginning..."
www.morningstarr.org

You may contact us at: 928-821-2420, fax 928-634-2800 or email:
[log in to unmask] or mail: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ 86325