From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 01:09:32 EDT
Since my Lady crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge, my fert Furrice and I have
missed the additional company.  *sigh* What else to do but find another
addition to the family.

I was very nervous as I pulled up to the Oregon Ferret Shelter (OFS) .  It
wasn't long after I met Chris & played with the animals that I knew I was
in the right place.

So many fuzzy faces, so many loves, so many tender fuzzies in need of love,
care, and homes.  God bless you Chris for the love, care, and attention you
give ALL the animals there (ferts, dogs, birds, cats -- did I miss anyone
??).

I knew if I stayed too long, I would want them all.  But I now had some new
additions to my family.

 LACY is a 5 yr. old sable who needs some love and fattening up (adrenal).
 SIMON is a 5 yr. old silver who loves giving kisses.
       (they were cage-mates.  Like dinnerware, hate to break up a set)
 HERSHEY is a year old chocolate.  Chris told me that he was stabbed at
         8 weeks at an attack on a shelter.  I believe in Washington.

I know, I went for one (maybe two).  Came home with 3.  Ferret Math, go
figure.
Oh, yeah.  And a new multistory cage to accommodate all !!!

As my sweetheart Kristi would say,
     "ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one".. So true.

Support your local shelters however you can.  Donate money, supplies, or
your time and love.

There is no love like fuzzie love . . . .

Kevin B and family
Furrice - Lacy - Simon - Hershey
Fur-Angel Lady