From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:57:19 -0500
Hi All :-)

I've spoken with Crystal Beyer.  The ferrets and family are doing fine :-)
they are temporarily staying in an apartment with the ferrets until the
insurance details are worked out.  It will be probably several months
before the rebuild is complete.  They weren't able to savage much in the
way of ferret supplies, everything was pretty much ruined.  I explained
that a bunch of us would like to send out some supplies and bedding for
the ferrets and she was glad for the help.  They had attended the AFA
Spring Natl's show in York the day before the fire happened and luckily
they still had some of the stuff they had purchased at the show unopened
that they could use.  The Beyer's lived not that far from the fairgrounds
so it's hits close to home for some of us.  Petco has also donated some
supplies, food and litter also for their fuzzies.

If anyone would like to help out and send ferret supplies or bedding,
I'll be coordinating the effort with Kim Fox and Caroline Yingling, (from
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue) and for the AFA.  I'll be sending a box off
in several days for them.

Supplies can be sent to:
Patty Asheuer, 1127 Vilsmeier Rd., Lansdale PA 19446

If you'd like you may also contact me at the following address for more
information :-)

Thanks,
Pattyferret
Managing Editor