From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:55:19 EDT
HI,
Due to some more complications I am having with this PG I am looking for
some foster homes to place some of my older kids in these can be temp
home until I have popped or they can be perm.  Foster homes.  We have 9
of these kids ages 4-7yrs who we really need some help with.  If you are
in our area and would like to help please contact me for more info.  I
will supply food & litter.

Thanks a ton
Tracy March (Kilmer)
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html
1-509-262-9556