From:
Larry & Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:35:26 -0500
Hi,

We've had two ferrets turned in to the HS in the past week.  One was found
in the East Bethel area and the other in the Champlin area.  The contacted
us and the ferrets are here in our shelter.  Also our vets office contacted
us today [tuesday] that someone found a ferret in their front yard, that
ferret is now our vets office.  More than likely getting very spoiled.  If
anyone in Minnesota is missing a ferret please contact us.

Also if you are looking to add to your business, give us a call.  Sometimes
we are difficult to reach as we work second shift, but we will return calls
and e-mail.

Thanks.
Larry & Gayle
Kozy Kritters Shelter