From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 13:45:20 -0500
Well, the 19 little fuzzbutts that I have been babysitting are on their way
home with their Mom and Dad.  Now I am experiencing the "empty nest"syndrome
(even though I have 18 of my own).  They have been with me for a month and
were very much a part of the family.  I'm going to miss them terribly.  My
Tikki however is busy checking out "her" house and being sure all is as it
should be.  She has been one very incensed little gal since the others came
into the house.  She has even snubbed me.  Now the queen can rule again :-)
My kids are running around trying to figure out where everything and one has
gone to.  Talk about being bound and determined to solve the mystery.  Funny
how attached one can become to these little bundles of fuzzy love.  I guess
I'll just have to visit them from time to time ;-) They are only a 4-5 hour
drive away (depending on who's driving).

Give 'em all kisses for me Vicky.  I'll be talking to ya!  :-D

Terry and the Angelic 18  (Soon to be 19)