From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:06:52 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled purse browsers...

(Hey Add-A-Kiss...look at all the neat things in this lady's purse...
there's little ferret-sized pillows, MONEY!, keys, cigar holders,
tissues, candy, perfume (ick!), papers...OK...which stuff do you want
me to toss out first?)

Sandy, I want to apologize.  First, I want to say that I'm sorry that I
didn't warn you that Fuzzer was on his way.  His gangbuster ways have
always served to keep him in the highest office in the house (Alpha Male)
and I just accepted that, without thinking of how this might cause a bit
of shock and consternation up there.

Next, I want to apologize for the noise.  Nine little ferrets doing the
Klingon Death Scream must have really scared some of the more timid
critters there at the Bridge.  Its just their way...please don't hold it
against them.

Third, please find Smokey, Rusti, Mysti-Ferret, Silver-Dude, Ziggy,
Stuffy and Taz and let them know that Fuzzer is on his way.  It is only
fair to give them a head start.  To think they probably figured on
another few years of total freedom.  Ah well, such is life in this crazy
universe.

Finally, please instruct Fuzzer in proper "Star" protocol and behavior.
Knowing him, he'll be wandering all over the universe, just to see what's
out there.  He's used to being spoiled rotten and getting everything he
wants.

Thanks for your help, Sandy.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---