Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 00:19:40 -0400
This morning heading to work I found a small bunny in the middle of the
road, just sitting there. Very small, but eyes opened and able to move
about. He has a small injury on his neck and one side of face looks
pushed a bit with that ear down. I have him set up in a carrier with
all he needs that I could provide him with (bedding, food, water). I
have been on the phone with rehabilitators and wildlife rescues to see
what I can do for him and who can help him. Tomorrow I'm bringing him
to a rehabilitation vet. Please keep Button (first thing that fit as a
name to me) in your thoughts. I've heard that sometimes the stress is
too much for them.

Risa