From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:11:34 -0400
I would like to ask which states in the USA allow ferrets, otherwise which
states consider illegal to posses a ferret.  Is this posted somewhere in
the internet?  This is important as I am considering to do my post-doc in
your country and I would take my furry baby with me.  I have several
options now but I am not sure if I can take Gigio with me there or not.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Cathie and Gigio.