From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:32:31 -0400
We are BIG fans of the wood pellet.  After trying some of the others out
there, we started using them only.  It's cleaner, less potty box smell
and not to mention the cost factor.  Now keep in mind, I have to purchase
it a pallet at a time.  The reason for that is, it's basically sold only
in the colder climate states.  Here in central Florida I had a miserable
time finding it.  So, I made a deal with one of the local home
improvement stores and they truck in it for us.  Buying by the pallet is
even cheaper.  Our ferrets had NO problem switching from what we were
using before to the pellets.  I personally find that there isn't much
odor at all, if any!  The pellets are made of "hardwood" and I like the
"woodsy" smell.  Plus, there isn't much waste at all.  It doesn't break
up as quickly as some other type of litter.  Also, as far as I know
there is no medical reason and no danger using wood pellets.

We have NEVER had a single problem.  Snorkeling is even better, from what
we can determine.....!  LOL

Keep in mind, this is just OUR opinion.  But, with multiple ferrets, it's
what works for us.

Linda and crew