From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:02:54 CDT
*************As alway's our prayers are to all the sick,**************
losted and fuzzies that have entered the Rainbow Bridge.  And to all the
Mommies & Daddies that miss them so.:o)

Today I am glad to Say that we have an EMPTY SHELTER, except for all the
elderly and my own personel fuzzies.:o)
***************SO IF THERE ARE ANY SHELTERS NEAR MY AREA***************

I have a list of Mommies and Daddies wanting to adopt..  I have screen
their homes, they are all ferret safe-proof, all they need is a little
one to love and care for.  We are a non-profit shelter.And we just want
to connect Parents to Fuzzies..

*****Also Sandee say hi to all my little ones at the Rainbow Bridge*****
Sherman,Gizmo,Smudge, Whompaa, Crazy Mama, LIttle Baby,Grampy Buns,
Wiggles, Waddies, Kado, Bert, Ernie, Pickles,Spice, Pumpkin, Lady Di,
Macawa, Tigger,Sunshine, Pete, Snowie, And My first Little Sugar********

The Ferret Mama's Haven's Rescue/Shelter of Louisiana
The Ferret Mama
Denise Peddington Davis :o)
Hug and Love you Fuzzie Today,& Watch out for those poopies!!!!!!!!!!!!