Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 07:39:32 -0800
Dear friends,
We know Alexandra Went to Burning Man in the Black Rock desert a couple
of months ago.  She came home with *Blue Dust*.  I knew then we were in
trouble.  *She* is the one sitting in a chair banging her head on the
ceiling.  Someone needs to tell her.  Maybe lend a hand with your 8 pound
Orrick, get that Blue Dust out of there!!  Did she share with Sukie??  We
know Switch and Lily turned blue.Will we ever know what else REALLY
happened??

Ardith, who has enough *regular* Black Rock dust to deal with.