Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:03:04 -0700
I have just got to share this with everyone.  I got this kitchen gadget
called a Magic Bullet.  It's a tall style food processor and it comes
with a bunch of different size containers with lids, solid, shaker
style etc.  IT IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL for making up quick batches of
mush/duck soup and one of the best things is that the container you blend
it in can also be used for storage as they come with fitting lids.

I tried it out last night, threw in a few chunks of chicken, some baby
food and other duck soup goodies, in one minute I had puree.  Quick and
easy!!!  I got mine on Ebay but you can probably get them anywhere.
Mahhhhhhhhhhvelous product.

The Afghan Raffle:

I've had to keep bumping up the deadline on the afghan because life
happens, after my wrist injury, I was severely bitten by a ferret-other
hand of course-the past few weeks the shelter has kept every waking
minute BUSY, so instead of setting another deadline and possibly missing
it, I'm going to do this.  We're going to do the drawing for the afghan
at BFC's Monster Mash in October.  I will have it done by then without a
doubt.  Since folks have already bought tickets and have been patiently
waiting, I'm going to add a second goody that we are going to draw for +
the winner of the afghan will get extra goodies too.  I feel so bad that
it has taken longer than I expected, but as I said life has just not
stopped long enough to even take an hour or two a day to work on it.  BUT
when it is done, it will be beeeeeeeeeeautiful and something you will
treasure forever.  Please see the website for details on buying tickets.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding that the ferrets have
to come first!!!

Kim

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom